Our Christmas Promotion begins.
The first advert for this year’s Christmas Promotion is out now, a full page in this month’s Christmas edition of Live Ribble Valley Magazine, showing off our first big Special Offers of the season! And there are some absolutely belting deals…
• The fabulous pink Champagne – Laurent Perrier Rose – was £49.99 now only £37.99, a huge £12 saving! What a deal!
• A 24 bottle case of Peroni for only £26.99
• The new Wainwright Mini Casks – first release of the fantastic Wainwright Golden Ale in 5 litre Mini Casks at a special introductory price of only £17.99
• The popular Louis Jadot Chablis – was £14.99 now only £11.99 , a £3 saving
• MezzaCorona Pinot Grigio Riserva, Italy, – easily the best new Pinot Grigio we have tasted this year. Was £11.99 now only £9.99.
• Beronia Gran Reserva Rioja, Spain, 2005 – a stunning Gran Reserva from an officially ‘Excellent’ Vintage, was £19.99, very special price of £14.99. Save £5
• And the Casa Baldassia Brunello di Montalcino, Italy, 2005 – Normally £24.99 a very special price for this perfectly mature Brunello of just £14.99 a bottle. saving a whopping £10!
You can see the ad on this link…. http://wp.me/pU22v-x4
A Feature in Live Ribble Valley.
We are also delighted to start our Christmas marketing campaign with an editorial feature also in the Christmas edition of Live Ribble Valley Magazine. We have copies of the magazine in the shop if you would like one, and we’re told that 18,000 of the magazines are printed and distributed throughout the Ribble Valley. You can see what the feature looks like here on this link… http://wp.me/pU22v-x1
Now Tasting ‘By The Glass’.
Yesterday was the day that this years Beaujolais Nouveau arrived at The Whalley Wine Shop, and we have some Beaujolais Nouveau 2013 from Georges Duboeuf open in the shop for you to taste. Beaujolais Nouveau is a red wine made from Gamay grapes produced in the Beaujolais region of France. It is the most popular vin de primeur, fermented for just a few weeks before being released for sale on the third Thursday of November. The Georges Duboeuf, Beaujolais Nouveau is available to buy at £9.99 per bottle.
Also to celebrate Beaujolais we have filled our By The Glass dispenser with a selection of 8 Beaujolais Cru wines these include:
• Laurent Martray, Cote De Brouilly “Les Feuillees” 2011
• Domaine Melinand, Chiroubles 2005
• Jean-Marc Monnet, Juliennas 2011
• Villa Ponciago, Fleurie “La Reserve” 2010
• Domaine Coudert Fleurie , Clos de la Roilette Cuvee Tardive 2011
• Chateau De Beauregard, Les Colonies de Rochegres, Fleurie 2003
• Domaine de Rochemure, Morgon, 2011
• Dominique Piron, Brouilly, 2010
What a fabulous way to discover these wonderful wines. Tasting notes can be seen on this link…. http://wp.me/pU22v-wU