1) Classic Christmas Case at £99.99
A superb case of 12 mixed wines which sell individually at £143. The case you wish somebody would give to you as a gift!
2) Dalmore 15yo Whisky + Free Tasting glass and Free Gift Bag at £49.99 (was £54.99)
With rich toffee and orange spice on the nose and a pleasing caramel note from 3 years in sweet Oloroso sherry casks, this is a beautiful, sweet, rich and textured mouthful of Whisky. The Dalmore also looks superb and it comes with free tasting glasses in a lovely gift bag. Whisky lovers will be delighted with this as a gift.
3) Mamont Siberian Vodka in gift pack with 2 Glasses or Mould for ‘Ice Glasses’ at £34.99
Ultra pure Siberian vodka. Something different for the vodka lover, fabulous clean crisp taste, superb bottle too…….yes please!
4) Scion 1855 Taylors Port at ‘only’ £2499 (yes, that’s two thousand, four hundred and ninety nine pounds!)
If you want to taste a 158 year old port then it sets you back two and a half grand, but you will be tasting real history! But as a gift it may not be as daft as you think, because every year that goes by this wine increases in value. And yes we have already had buyers of the legendary Scion at The Whalley Wine Shop!
5) Maxime Trijol ‘Rare’ Grand Champagne Cognac – £1349
The image below doesn’t really do this superb looking Grand Champagne Cognac justice. And the taste…exceptional concentration of aromas and complexity; hints of peach, marmalade, orange peel. Notes of vanilla ice cream, toffee and nuts. A creamy cognac to be savoured slowly and patiently for the most wonderfully unique experience.
6) Hennessy Paradis Cognac – £569
If a gourmet blend of Cognac exists, revealing the successive aromas that great cognac can obtain, it is this Cognac…. called Paradis. Paradis opens the gates of a refined, unique and elegant new dimension. For foodies and anyone who enjoys serving the finest of Cognac after dinner, this gift is pure Paradise!
7) ‘M’ by Michael Mondavi 2006 Vintage 3 bottle Pack – £649
Magnificent looking, magnificent wine, ‘M’ from The Napa Valley by Michael Mondavi is simply eh……magnificent! What a gift! For lovers of Cabernet Sauvignon.
8) Monte Real Rioja, 3 Bottle Presentation Pack, Exceptional Vintages 1964, 1973 and 1978 – £250
Three amazing vintages of this fabulous Rioja. I love a drop of Rioja….anybody out there want to buy me a gift, then it’s this one please!!
9) 2002 Vintage Bollinger, The 007 James Bond Limited Edition – £121
If you’re buying for a James Bond fan who loves a bit of fizz, then this 2002 Vintage Champagne is the perfect gift.
10) Crystal Head Vodka, Rolling Stones Limited Edition Set with Exclusive Live Double CD – £74.99 (Was £99.99)
It’s not only Rock n Roll, it’s Vodka too! The fabulous Crystal Head Vodka in the legendary skull shaped bottle, with live double CD, a crystal engraved decanter top and a 50th anniversary bottle sticker. You’ll get some satisfaction from this that’s for sure!!