The Whalley Wine Shop is delighted to announce that we will be holding a Wines of USA Masterclass in the Conservatory at Mitton Hall. The date is Wednesday 13th May, the time is 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
The event will be hosted by Rob MacCulloch, a Master of Wine, whose dissertation focussed on the wines of the USA and in particular Zinfandel.
Those who attend will enjoy a glass of fizz on arrival followed by a tasting of the following wines…
- Domaine de la Terre Rouge Roussanne 2009
- Nalle Hopkins Ranch Russian River Reserve Chardonnay 2011
- Domaine de la Terre Rouge Fiddletown Viognier 2010
- Easton Amador County Zinfandel 2012
- Nalle Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel 2012
- Domaine de la Terre Rouge Côtes de l’Ouest Syrah 2010
- Easton Cabernet Franc 2012, Monarch Mine Vineyard
- Domaine de la Terre Rouge Tete-a-Tete 2011 (45% Mourvédre, 28% Syrah, 27% Grenache)
The tasting will conclude with a cheese board to enjoy with your remaining wine.
Tickets are £20 each. To book please call the shop on 01254 822581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org